Most Wanted Hackers
Welcome To the World of MostWantedHacker…

Let the world know that hacking is not a crime so invite all your friends to join this forum...

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....
Most Wanted Hackers
Welcome To the World of MostWantedHacker…

Let the world know that hacking is not a crime so invite all your friends to join this forum...

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....
Most Wanted Hackers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Hackers Work? - What Tools They Use?, Learn Hacking To Prevent being Hacked, Indian Hackers , Ethical Hackers Forum, Indian Cyber Warriors

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» █►| ◕OFFICIAl◕| A Beginner's Guide To Hacking◄█
[Facebook Hacked] British Student Jailed For Eight Months (White Hat Hacker) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:19 pm by chaoske

» PREMIUM ACCOUNT USERNAME & PASSWORD
[Facebook Hacked] British Student Jailed For Eight Months (White Hat Hacker) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 3:40 pm by jmanish13

» Can someone help me please?
[Facebook Hacked] British Student Jailed For Eight Months (White Hat Hacker) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 1:00 pm by Coelus

» HI AM NEW HERE
[Facebook Hacked] British Student Jailed For Eight Months (White Hat Hacker) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:29 am by cyber-spider

» Serious Tumblr Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability can be used to Spread Worms
[Facebook Hacked] British Student Jailed For Eight Months (White Hat Hacker) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 5:24 am by greyhat

» Hello,I am new here
[Facebook Hacked] British Student Jailed For Eight Months (White Hat Hacker) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:10 pm by GOD_E2

» Ruby Programming Tutorials Playlist
[Facebook Hacked] British Student Jailed For Eight Months (White Hat Hacker) I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:35 pm by Oo_iPhone

» Admin log in blocked
[Facebook Hacked] British Student Jailed For Eight Months (White Hat Hacker) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:51 pm by alessandro

» Latest Hacked Premium Accounts | Free Working Premium Accounts
[Facebook Hacked] British Student Jailed For Eight Months (White Hat Hacker) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 1:51 pm by wong gs

Affiliates
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Most Wanted Hackers on your social bookmarking website

[Facebook Hacked] British Student Jailed For Eight Months (White Hat Hacker)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CEH

[Facebook Hacked] British Student Jailed For Eight Months (White Hat Hacker) Empty
PostSubject: [Facebook Hacked] British Student Jailed For Eight Months (White Hat Hacker)   [Facebook Hacked] British Student Jailed For Eight Months (White Hat Hacker) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:01 pm

Glenn Mangham imprisoned despite claiming he just wanted to help Facebook by pointing out vulnerabilities.

A 26-year-old British student, who stole sensitive information from Facebook's internal network, has been jailed for eight months.

Facebook spent $200,000 (£126,400) dealing with Mangham's crime, which triggered a "concerted, time-consuming and costly investigation" by the FBI and British law enforcement, Mr Patel said.

"This was not just a bit of harmless experimentation - you accessed the very heart of the system of an international business of massive size," Judge Allister McCreath wrote in his verdict.

"This was not just fiddling about in the business records of some tiny business of no great importance and you acquired a great deal of sensitive and confidential information to which you were simply not entitled... Potentially what you did could have been utterly disastrous to Facebook."

- Technews
Back to top Go down

[Facebook Hacked] British Student Jailed For Eight Months (White Hat Hacker)
Page 1 of 1