Most Wanted Hackers
Welcome To the World of MostWantedHacker…

Let the world know that hacking is not a crime so invite all your friends to join this forum...

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....
Most Wanted Hackers
Welcome To the World of MostWantedHacker…

Let the world know that hacking is not a crime so invite all your friends to join this forum...

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....
Most Wanted Hackers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Hackers Work? - What Tools They Use?, Learn Hacking To Prevent being Hacked, Indian Hackers , Ethical Hackers Forum, Indian Cyber Warriors

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» █►| ◕OFFICIAl◕| A Beginner's Guide To Hacking◄█
BPAS Hacker Jailed For 32 Months... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:19 pm by chaoske

» PREMIUM ACCOUNT USERNAME & PASSWORD
BPAS Hacker Jailed For 32 Months... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 3:40 pm by jmanish13

» Can someone help me please?
BPAS Hacker Jailed For 32 Months... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 1:00 pm by Coelus

» HI AM NEW HERE
BPAS Hacker Jailed For 32 Months... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:29 am by cyber-spider

» Serious Tumblr Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability can be used to Spread Worms
BPAS Hacker Jailed For 32 Months... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 5:24 am by greyhat

» Hello,I am new here
BPAS Hacker Jailed For 32 Months... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:10 pm by GOD_E2

» Ruby Programming Tutorials Playlist
BPAS Hacker Jailed For 32 Months... I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:35 pm by Oo_iPhone

» Admin log in blocked
BPAS Hacker Jailed For 32 Months... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:51 pm by alessandro

» Latest Hacked Premium Accounts | Free Working Premium Accounts
BPAS Hacker Jailed For 32 Months... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 1:51 pm by wong gs

Affiliates
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Most Wanted Hackers on your social bookmarking website

BPAS Hacker Jailed For 32 Months...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CEH

BPAS Hacker Jailed For 32 Months... Empty
PostSubject: BPAS Hacker Jailed For 32 Months...   BPAS Hacker Jailed For 32 Months... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 1:04 pm

An anti-abortion computer hacker who stole the personal details of 10,000 women from Britain's largest pregnancy advisory clinic has been sentenced to almost three years in prison.

James Jeffery, 27, was a member of the hacking collective Anonymous and had intended to publish the names, email addresses and telephone numbers of thousands of women, which he had taken from the British Pregnancy Advisory Service (BPAS) website.

"An unborn child does not have an opinion, a choice or any rights," Jeffery wrote. "Who gave you the right to murder an unborn child and profit from that murder?

"The product abortion is skilfully marketed and sold to the woman at a crisis time in their life. She buys the product, finds it defective and wants to return it for a refund but it is too late."

"You stole the records of approximately 10,000 women. Many of them were vulnerable women, vulnerable simply because they had had a termination or because of their youth or because their family did not know about their situation.

"You were proud about what you had done - you boasted about it on Twitter.

"In my view, it is significant that the online name you used on Twitter was that of notorious criminal Pablo Escobar."

In mitigation, lawyer Shaun Wallace, told the court that Jeffery had entered the website to test its vulnerability, adding: "The more curious he became, the less responsible he became."

He said that Wallace was not a staunch anti-abortionist and that the statement pasted by him on the BPAS website was "cut and pasted from Google".

Speaking about Jeffery's threat to publish the database of personal details, the judge said: "You only have to think for a few seconds of the terrible consequences had that threat been carried out."

"The sentence that I impose is both to punish you for what you have done and to send out a clear message of deterrence to anyone tempted to commit similar hacking offences."
Back to top Go down

BPAS Hacker Jailed For 32 Months...
Page 1 of 1