Most Wanted Hackers
Welcome To the World of MostWantedHacker…

Let the world know that hacking is not a crime so invite all your friends to join this forum...

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....
Most Wanted Hackers
Welcome To the World of MostWantedHacker…

Let the world know that hacking is not a crime so invite all your friends to join this forum...

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....
Most Wanted Hackers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Hackers Work? - What Tools They Use?, Learn Hacking To Prevent being Hacked, Indian Hackers , Ethical Hackers Forum, Indian Cyber Warriors

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» █►| ◕OFFICIAl◕| A Beginner's Guide To Hacking◄█
10000 Twitter User oauth token hacked and Exposed by Anonymous I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:19 pm by chaoske

» PREMIUM ACCOUNT USERNAME & PASSWORD
10000 Twitter User oauth token hacked and Exposed by Anonymous I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 3:40 pm by jmanish13

» Can someone help me please?
10000 Twitter User oauth token hacked and Exposed by Anonymous I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 1:00 pm by Coelus

» HI AM NEW HERE
10000 Twitter User oauth token hacked and Exposed by Anonymous I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:29 am by cyber-spider

» Serious Tumblr Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability can be used to Spread Worms
10000 Twitter User oauth token hacked and Exposed by Anonymous I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 5:24 am by greyhat

» Hello,I am new here
10000 Twitter User oauth token hacked and Exposed by Anonymous I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:10 pm by GOD_E2

» Ruby Programming Tutorials Playlist
10000 Twitter User oauth token hacked and Exposed by Anonymous I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:35 pm by Oo_iPhone

» Admin log in blocked
10000 Twitter User oauth token hacked and Exposed by Anonymous I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:51 pm by alessandro

» Latest Hacked Premium Accounts | Free Working Premium Accounts
10000 Twitter User oauth token hacked and Exposed by Anonymous I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 1:51 pm by wong gs

Affiliates
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Most Wanted Hackers on your social bookmarking website

10000 Twitter User oauth token hacked and Exposed by Anonymous

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CEH

10000 Twitter User oauth token hacked and Exposed by Anonymous Empty
PostSubject: 10000 Twitter User oauth token hacked and Exposed by Anonymous   10000 Twitter User oauth token hacked and Exposed by Anonymous I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:19 pm

Anonymous Hackers, with Twitter account "LulzsecReborn" Hack into TweetGif (http://tweetgif.com) and Hack complete Database, Later they publish that on Internet also. TweetGif is a website which allow you to use animated GIF image as your twitter picture.

LulzSec Reborn, a 3.0 version of the earlier LulzSec, has leaked 10,000 Twitter profiles’ passwords, Usernames, real names, locations, bios, avatars and secret tokens used to authenticate their accounts.

Pastebin message posted: The leaked data was uploaded to embed upload and contains a 4 MB SQL file with all the users details.
Users table from http://tweetgif.com/ nothing serious like 10.000 twitters…
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=9ZMOMGIIQA

- http://pastebin.com/rCme2gpQ

How Hackers and Spammer can use this?
OAuth is an authentication protocol that allows users to approve application to act on their behalf without sharing their password. If your Twitter oauth Secret Key and Token get compromised , then application or Hacker can user your Twitter account on Behalf of Your access. You can get sample script here. These accounts can be used to spam over 10000 of compromised twitter accounts.

Also if hackers are able to compromise the keys of popular applications like TweetGif and use those keys to evade Twitter's abuse controls. By using the consumer key and consumer secret key from a popular third-party Twitter application, a spammer can make it harder for Twitter to lock out all of his spam accounts at once without also locking out a large number of legitimate users of the compromised application.

How you can Protect your Twitter Account: If you are also TweetGif User, you need to go to settings > apps > deauthorize app. #TweetGif. "Revoke Access".
Back to top Go down

10000 Twitter User oauth token hacked and Exposed by Anonymous
Page 1 of 1