Most Wanted Hackers
Welcome To the World of MostWantedHacker…

Let the world know that hacking is not a crime so invite all your friends to join this forum...

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....
Most Wanted Hackers
Welcome To the World of MostWantedHacker…

Let the world know that hacking is not a crime so invite all your friends to join this forum...

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....
Most Wanted Hackers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Hackers Work? - What Tools They Use?, Learn Hacking To Prevent being Hacked, Indian Hackers , Ethical Hackers Forum, Indian Cyber Warriors

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» █►| ◕OFFICIAl◕| A Beginner's Guide To Hacking◄█
[Anonymous] Hackers hit Ohio FBI partner website I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:19 pm by chaoske

» PREMIUM ACCOUNT USERNAME & PASSWORD
[Anonymous] Hackers hit Ohio FBI partner website I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 3:40 pm by jmanish13

» Can someone help me please?
[Anonymous] Hackers hit Ohio FBI partner website I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 1:00 pm by Coelus

» HI AM NEW HERE
[Anonymous] Hackers hit Ohio FBI partner website I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:29 am by cyber-spider

» Serious Tumblr Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability can be used to Spread Worms
[Anonymous] Hackers hit Ohio FBI partner website I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 5:24 am by greyhat

» Hello,I am new here
[Anonymous] Hackers hit Ohio FBI partner website I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:10 pm by GOD_E2

» Ruby Programming Tutorials Playlist
[Anonymous] Hackers hit Ohio FBI partner website I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:35 pm by Oo_iPhone

» Admin log in blocked
[Anonymous] Hackers hit Ohio FBI partner website I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:51 pm by alessandro

» Latest Hacked Premium Accounts | Free Working Premium Accounts
[Anonymous] Hackers hit Ohio FBI partner website I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 1:51 pm by wong gs

Affiliates
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Most Wanted Hackers on your social bookmarking website

[Anonymous] Hackers hit Ohio FBI partner website

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CEH

[Anonymous] Hackers hit Ohio FBI partner website Empty
PostSubject: [Anonymous] Hackers hit Ohio FBI partner website   [Anonymous] Hackers hit Ohio FBI partner website I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 3:15 pm

Anonymous Hackers group has attacked the FBI affiliate Infragard for the second time, this time taking over and defacing the web site of its Dayton, Ohio chapter. The attack is part of the regular Friday attack(#FFF).

The Ohio site was replaced with the video for Coolio's 1995 rap hit and a profane message attacking Infragard as a "sinister alliance" between corporations and law enforcement.

"Greetings Pirates! Another #FuckFBIFriday is here and once again we emerge from the hacker underground to wreak havoc upon the 1%'s institutions of repression,"

"Today we targeted the Dayton Ohio chapter of InfraGard, the sinister alliance between law enforcement, corporations, and white hat wannabees." Hacker said in the defacement page." We broke into their webserver, perused their assorted presentation materials, and finally deleted everything and vandalized their website so we can boost our zone-h rankings,"

"You think your 'advanced commercial malware' research and your 'digital forensics first response' powerpoints can really withstand the hurricane of hellfire and 0days we got planned for yall?! ACTA? Cyber Security Act of 2012? Do u really want 2 fuq with us?!?!? Follow @AnoynmousIRC, haters.

- enews
Back to top Go down

[Anonymous] Hackers hit Ohio FBI partner website
Page 1 of 1