Most Wanted Hackers
Welcome To the World of MostWantedHacker…

Let the world know that hacking is not a crime so invite all your friends to join this forum...

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....
Most Wanted Hackers
Welcome To the World of MostWantedHacker…

Let the world know that hacking is not a crime so invite all your friends to join this forum...

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....
Most Wanted Hackers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Hackers Work? - What Tools They Use?, Learn Hacking To Prevent being Hacked, Indian Hackers , Ethical Hackers Forum, Indian Cyber Warriors

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» █►| ◕OFFICIAl◕| A Beginner's Guide To Hacking◄█
Hackers targeting smartphone users in China I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:19 pm by chaoske

» PREMIUM ACCOUNT USERNAME & PASSWORD
Hackers targeting smartphone users in China I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 3:40 pm by jmanish13

» Can someone help me please?
Hackers targeting smartphone users in China I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 1:00 pm by Coelus

» HI AM NEW HERE
Hackers targeting smartphone users in China I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:29 am by cyber-spider

» Serious Tumblr Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability can be used to Spread Worms
Hackers targeting smartphone users in China I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 5:24 am by greyhat

» Hello,I am new here
Hackers targeting smartphone users in China I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:10 pm by GOD_E2

» Ruby Programming Tutorials Playlist
Hackers targeting smartphone users in China I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:35 pm by Oo_iPhone

» Admin log in blocked
Hackers targeting smartphone users in China I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:51 pm by alessandro

» Latest Hacked Premium Accounts | Free Working Premium Accounts
Hackers targeting smartphone users in China I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 1:51 pm by wong gs

Affiliates
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Most Wanted Hackers on your social bookmarking website

Hackers targeting smartphone users in China

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CEH

Hackers targeting smartphone users in China Empty
PostSubject: Hackers targeting smartphone users in China   Hackers targeting smartphone users in China I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 5:58 pm

China's over billion mobile phones users could become the "main target" for hacker attacks, an official network security report said.

Mobile phone users in China, the largest in the world, will be hackers' main target in the future, China's National Computer Network Emergency Response Technical Team said.

About 7.12 million internet-capable smartphones were infected with malicious programs in 2011 and the number has been increasing rapidly, it said.

The team found and terminated 6,249 malicious programs last year, more than twice as many as in 2010, it said.

Hackers often designed software and applications to destroy mobile phone systems to get users' personal information, taking remote control of them and stealing bank account information or passwords, the report said.

- TOI
Back to top Go down

Hackers targeting smartphone users in China
Page 1 of 1