Most Wanted Hackers
Welcome To the World of MostWantedHacker…

Let the world know that hacking is not a crime so invite all your friends to join this forum...

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....
Most Wanted Hackers
Welcome To the World of MostWantedHacker…

Let the world know that hacking is not a crime so invite all your friends to join this forum...

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....
Most Wanted Hackers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Hackers Work? - What Tools They Use?, Learn Hacking To Prevent being Hacked, Indian Hackers , Ethical Hackers Forum, Indian Cyber Warriors

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» █►| ◕OFFICIAl◕| A Beginner's Guide To Hacking◄█
[keylogger] SniperSpy I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:19 pm by chaoske

» PREMIUM ACCOUNT USERNAME & PASSWORD
[keylogger] SniperSpy I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 3:40 pm by jmanish13

» Can someone help me please?
[keylogger] SniperSpy I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 1:00 pm by Coelus

» HI AM NEW HERE
[keylogger] SniperSpy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:29 am by cyber-spider

» Serious Tumblr Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability can be used to Spread Worms
[keylogger] SniperSpy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 5:24 am by greyhat

» Hello,I am new here
[keylogger] SniperSpy I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:10 pm by GOD_E2

» Ruby Programming Tutorials Playlist
[keylogger] SniperSpy I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:35 pm by Oo_iPhone

» Admin log in blocked
[keylogger] SniperSpy I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:51 pm by alessandro

» Latest Hacked Premium Accounts | Free Working Premium Accounts
[keylogger] SniperSpy I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 1:51 pm by wong gs

Affiliates
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Most Wanted Hackers on your social bookmarking website

[keylogger] SniperSpy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

[keylogger] SniperSpy Empty
PostSubject: [keylogger] SniperSpy   [keylogger] SniperSpy I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:15 pm

[keylogger] SniperSpy 1HrfL

SniperSpy is remote spy software that records all Internet and PC activity. This amazing tracking system offers you the ability to monitor activities online in real time. Your logs are safely stored in your secure Internet account which is accessible only by you. You can check logs using any internet browser.

You can login anytime from any location to view results without needing access to the computer. The activities recorded are each described below. All logs can be printed for actual physical evidence!

This Is What SniperSpy Can Do For You:

• Actual Screenshots. Like a surveillance camera pointed at the screen, the entire screen on the remote computer is captured, showing all active programs, folders, or web pages.
  • Websites Visited. A list of all websites visited using the computer’s web browsers will be recorded. You’ll see every move they make on the web.
  • Keystrokes Typed. Every keystroke that they type while using your computer will be recorded.Each record will show what was typed and which program or window it was typed.
  • PC Location Mapping. Your remote PC’s general location will be recorded based on its IP address when uploading logs. You can even see the lcoation on a map.
  • Full Chat Conversations. Every IM chat conversation that occurs on your computer will be recorded, showing both sides of the conversation and the usernames of those chatting.
  • Real Time Screen Viewer. Watch all the activity on your computer live as it happens. Everything they do you will be able to watch them do live.
  • Remote File Browser. Navigate through your remote computer’s file system at any time to see what they might have saved or hidden on your computer.
  • Send Message to User. You can send a message directly to your computer. You can use this feature to warn the user of your computer to stop a particular action.
  • Reboot/Shutdown/Logoff. Remotely rebooting your computer, shutting it down, and logging the current user off will now be at your fingertips at any time.
  • Secured Control Panel. Only you and you alone will have safe, secure access to your online control panel. Security of your information is important to us.
  • Remotely Deployable. Sniper Spy is remotely deployable, so there is no need to be in front of your actual computer to install this software.
  • Locally Deployable. SniperSpy is also locally deployable.You can install the program if you have direct access to your remote computer as well.
  • Remote Uninstall. You can even remotely remove SniperSpy from your remote computer without ever having to be near it. It can be accomplished locally as well.

Website Here:
http://www.sniperspy.com

Download Here:
http://adf.ly/5Oxtw

Back to top Go down

[keylogger] SniperSpy
Page 1 of 1