Most Wanted Hackers
Welcome To the World of MostWantedHacker…

Let the world know that hacking is not a crime so invite all your friends to join this forum...

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....
Most Wanted Hackers
Welcome To the World of MostWantedHacker…

Let the world know that hacking is not a crime so invite all your friends to join this forum...

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....
Most Wanted Hackers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Hackers Work? - What Tools They Use?, Learn Hacking To Prevent being Hacked, Indian Hackers , Ethical Hackers Forum, Indian Cyber Warriors

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» █►| ◕OFFICIAl◕| A Beginner's Guide To Hacking◄█
Chinese Hack Microsoft I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:19 pm by chaoske

» PREMIUM ACCOUNT USERNAME & PASSWORD
Chinese Hack Microsoft I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 3:40 pm by jmanish13

» Can someone help me please?
Chinese Hack Microsoft I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 1:00 pm by Coelus

» HI AM NEW HERE
Chinese Hack Microsoft I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:29 am by cyber-spider

» Serious Tumblr Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability can be used to Spread Worms
Chinese Hack Microsoft I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 5:24 am by greyhat

» Hello,I am new here
Chinese Hack Microsoft I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:10 pm by GOD_E2

» Ruby Programming Tutorials Playlist
Chinese Hack Microsoft I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:35 pm by Oo_iPhone

» Admin log in blocked
Chinese Hack Microsoft I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:51 pm by alessandro

» Latest Hacked Premium Accounts | Free Working Premium Accounts
Chinese Hack Microsoft I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 1:51 pm by wong gs

Affiliates
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Most Wanted Hackers on your social bookmarking website

Chinese Hack Microsoft

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CEH

Chinese Hack Microsoft Empty
PostSubject: Chinese Hack Microsoft   Chinese Hack Microsoft I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:44 pm

Chinese hackers apparently have gained access to Microsoft problem details even before a company patch was released and security researchers are worried the leak came directly from Microsoft’s secured website.

It relates to the Microsoft Security Response Center, which states the Microsoft Active Protections Program is: “a program for security software providers. The program gives members a head start to reproduce the vulnerabilities and program (anti-hacking) tools in advance of Microsoft’s official security updates.”

And it states, “The amount of time between the release of a Microsoft security update and the release of exploit code (vulnerability) for that update continues to shorten. MAPP gives security software providers early access to vulnerability information.”

It has been revealed that on March 13, Microsoft issued critical security update MS12-020 for its Windows operating systems.

The update fixed two security holes in what is known as the Remote Desktop Protocol, which allows a user to access another computer over a local network or the Internet. The security hole would allow a hacker to take over a computer and run programs from it.

WND EXCLUSIVE: By Steve Elwart
Back to top Go down

Chinese Hack Microsoft
Page 1 of 1